By dane101 Today is April 9, 2013. On this date in 1965, the first game of baseball played indoors took place at the newly-opened Astrodome.
* MJS [paywall]: Sen. Ron Johnson launches ‘Victims of Government’ series.
* UppityWis: Ron Johnson’s “Victim of Government” nothing more than a really stupid real estate developer.
* WSJ [paywall]: Lutheran bishop arrested for alleged homicide by intoxicated driving after woman dies in crash.
* DC: Mifflin, Revelry: A battle over tradition.
* MC: Forum on Dane County food deserts addressed poverty, access to local agriculture.